Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Natural Abstractions - Website Online

After many months of design, redesign, starting over, design, redesign, and so on, I finally launched my website!

Natural Abstractions - The Photography of Scott Carlin

Although I only have two of the galleries completed, and parts of the site are not yet functional, I feel a tremendous relief getting the bulk of the development behind me, for now.

I will be adding a Guestbook, Contact Form, and eventually may implement a Print Ordering System from the website. My main focus though, is to have the images available for viewing.

I welcome all constructive feedback and comments about the site and my photography. You can contact me from here, or from the Contact page on the website.

3 comments:

Beth Ellen said...

You're abstract work is very inspiring. :)

Scott said...

Thank you Beth Ellen! The admiration is mutual. I have another series of natural abstractions that will be posted within the next couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Namaste' Scott, you are a true artist and such a darling. Your website is amazing and I encourage anyone who loves art and photgraphy, and who embraces such a world to check it out..GOOD JOB!!

metta;
sky